24 May 2012
9,726: the number of visits I have had on my blog in one year. I have nothing to compare this to since this is my only blog and it’s my first year. But it kind of sounds like a lot of views. And it’s really close to 10,000.
Last year, today, I posted my first blog post. I can’t tell you how many times I reread that post wondering if it was okay. Now, I just kind of write.
I can’t believe how many things have happened in the past year:
- Sewed many baby quilts, bags, pouches… and bought a little bit of fabric…
- Joined the Boston Modern Quilt Guild
- Took sewing classes at Laura’s Sewing School
- Bought a kitty, who is part bengal
- Left my job in Cambridge, MA
- Started working in Los Angeles, CA
- Moved across country due to above job change
- Went to Sewing Summit 2011
- Had two miscarriages
- Had my one year anniversary (can I just say: best husband ever)
- Started a sewing group at my house in LA
- Diagnosed with Lupus
- Became vegan
And I’m still kickin’ it! Seriously, how many changes can you have in one year?
Thanks for following along, I’m excited for year number two!