Is it possible that another month has gone by? Time is flying. I’m so glad I took a leave of absence from work to have an extended maternity leave. Thankfully, I won’t be going back until the end of December. She is getting more adorable by the day.
Here are some of her milestones during this month:
– Met grandma and grandpa Ross
– Had her first large “pooplosion” while out in public
– Will occasionally go to sleep “drowsy but awake”
– Starting to smile, although she is a bit guarded with them
– Has laughed twice in her sleep, but not yet while awake
– Not a huge fan of “tummy time”
– Loves walks in the baby bjorn
– LOVES her swing
– Starting to coo
– Her eyes are still blue
– Still gets up 2-3 times per night to eat
– Has had two trips to the beach: Venice and Crystal Cove, a true California baby!
I’m starting to feel a bit more human, but still pretty tired. Maybe in the next month we can get her nighttime awakenings down to one…